A.H. Orr Lodge

A.H. Orr Lodge is a quality 60-bed aged care residence, located in the heart of Ashfield.

It features 24-hour comprehensive nursing care provided by a team of qualified professionals. You will be close to the local community with a nearby Church, parks, RSL club and transport links.

A.H. Orr Lodge is a two-storey facility with spacious 17-22sqm private rooms, with en suite bathroom and kitchenette. Most rooms overlook our pleasant internal courtyard or an external garden with beautiful landscapes.

Large windows offer plentiful natural light, and high-quality furnishings include an adjustable bed, built-in wardrobes, side table, chair and soft furnishings.

Each floor has a separate internal dining area, from 31.5sqm to 92sqm, and sitting areas with wide internal corridors.

Residential amenities include a 24-hour nurse-call system.

A H ORR LODGE KEY FEATURES 1.1.22 – Download here

Quality of rooms
  • 17-22sqm room
  • High quality furnishings and adjustable beds
  • En suite bathroom
  • Air conditioning
  • Bedside table and chair
  • 24-hour nurse-call system

Prices from 1st January 2022

Common areas
  • Internal dining area and sitting area
  • Chapel
  • Library
  • Hairdressing salon
  • TV room with large-screen TV
  • Cinema
  • Activity area
  • Café
Other features
  • Cultural and spiritual activities
  • A bus trip for residents outing and shopping
  • HenPower – with our resident hens
  • Visiting pet program
  • Arts and crafts
  • In house laundry and cleaning services
Accommodation Payment Options Maximum Price
Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) $650,000
Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) $71.95 per day (This figure is worked by the RAD of $650,000 x 4.04% based on current MPRI rate divided by 365 = 71.95 per day)
Combination Payment of RAD and DAP $390,000 (RAD) and $28.78 (DAP) per day (An example of a combination payment for a $650,000 RAD of 60% = $390,000 and DAP of the remaining 40% of $260,000
eg. $260,000 x 4.04% / 365 = $28.78 per day)
Further Information

If you would like to know more about AH Orr Lodge please contact Reception on (02) 9797 3600 or email: info@www.abh.org.au

Download the A.H. Orr Lodge Accreditation Report