Our team consists of Carers, Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Recreational Activities Officers, Café staff, Maintenance staff, Home Carers, Clinical and Executive Managers, HR, Finance and Admin staff, among others.
We are currently looking for great staff to fill the following vacancies:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do – including who we recruit! We want to hear from you if you are as passionate as we are about them.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits, depending on the role:
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A great company culture and genuinely supportive team
- Competitive remuneration
- Tax- free salary packaging, which means more in your take-home pay
- Comprehensive and on-going skills development, education and training
- Flexible days and hours of work to help you balance your work/life commitments
- On-site Café
- Paid parental leave
- Other generous leave provisions, including leave loading and an additional annual public holiday
- RDO option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccinations
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Parking facilities and nearby public transportation
If you would like to be considered for a position at Ashfield Baptist Homes, even if we currently do not have a vacancy, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashfield Baptist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.